WHAT IS THE GOAL OF TEAM TRAINING?
The Goal of team training is to help your team improve its performance while reducing the risks of injury. Our trainers will put together customized programs designed to correct movement patterns while improving muscular strength, endurance, speed and agility. Using individual pre and post athlete evaluations, we can monitor the progress of each athlete and set them up with customized programming in their off-season training.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR TEAM TRAINING EXPERIENCE
- Techniques and proper form for dynamic warm-ups and movement preparation
- Advanced plyometrics, intervals and strength training designed to improve explosive strength and anaerobic/aerobic systems
- Speed and agility drills improving both linear and multi-directional footwork and speed
- Injury prevention strategies
- Pre and post evaluations that assess agility, speed, power and strength
- Athlete specific nutritional tips
- Motivating and Competitive Environment
- Improved Team Unity
HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE NEEDED FOR TEAM TRAINING?
We ask you have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18
WHAT DAYS AND TIMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR TEAM TRAINING?
Typically we reserve times starting at 7pm throughout the week for team training with more flexible options on the weekends. Please contact us directly to see what spots we have available.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Please inquire for team pricing